Terms and Conditions
Ver 11 - Mar 2022
- Bookings can be made for any number up to 12 on scheduled trips.
- Bookings cannot be made online for today - contact the skipper (details on home page) by phone.
- Bookings can be made for exclusive use of the boat or to join others on scheduled trips.
- The Grove Ferry Inn cannot advise on the trips or take bookings on our behalf.
- Children (under16) and vulnerable adults MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult (16+).
- Charges for scheduled trips £10 for adults £5 for under 16's. under 2's are free Exclusive bookings £100 for up to 12 passengers. Special Trips £100 per hour for up to 12 passengers on trips longer than 1 hour.
- When using online booking we will take full payment for the trip by card.
- If any person in the party has a disability please add a note during the booking process.
- In the event that the trip cannot proceed, for any reason, other than your non-attendance, the payment will be returned or held against a revised date.
- The trip starts and ends from the Decking on the river side of the Grove Ferry Inn access via the ramp, please arrive 5 minutes before departure and wait on the decking by the notice at the top of the ramp.
- Once the boat and mooring are clear you will be invited down to the boat, feel free to use hand sanitiser provided.
- During the trip please remain in your seats.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome and travel free, maximum 1 large dog or 2 small dogs per trip.
- Grove Ferry River Trips reserves the right to refuse any person(s) without prejudice, explanation, or refund.
- All water activity carries a risk, we aim to minimise the risk but when you book you are accepting this as your own risk.
- Grove Ferry River Trips will try to keep to schedules as advertised but be aware that events and conditions can cause this to vary, where and when possible we will attempt to contact you and advise
- Grove Ferry River Trips reserves the right to alter this information at any time.
Click the pdf image to download the Terms & Conditions