If any person in the party has a disability please contact us to discuss requirements and access before booking.
- bookings can be made for exclusive use of the boat or to ensure places on scheduled trips.
- bookings can only be made for days/times when scheduled trips are running(see below) to book or enquire about days or times outside these please email your request to us
- bookings for the Wednesday evening bird watching trips please email us with dates you can make - Wednesday evenings May to end of July, 1900 till dusk.
Scheduled trips run hourly 1200 to early evening... (weather and river permitting)
- 22 March to the end of April - weekends only plus bank holidays
- May to 24 July - Wednesday through Sunday plus bank holidays
- 25 July to 8 Sept - Everyday
- 9 Sept to 30 Sept - Wednesday through Sunday
- October - weekends only
To make a booking please use the calander below, select the month from the drop down list then click the date you wish to book, you will then be taken to the booking page showing availability.
Grove Ferry River Trips will check the booking request and email or phone you back within 2 working days to finalise the booking.
Select the Date you wish to book
How to Find Us
View Larger Map
Number 8 (Canterbury to Margate)
Mon-Sat: every 30 mins, Sunday: hourly
From A28, in Upstreet, take road sign posted 'Grove Ferry.' After level crossing, turn left into Grove Pantry Pub car park.
Sat Nav CT3 4BP
Nearest Station Sturry (4 miles)